Dad life…

This board is for the discussion of Anime, Macross or the Macross RPG Community in general. All discussions on this board are out of character. Please remember that the MRC has a very strict Non-Flaming, Non-Advertising, and Non-Spamming policy.

Moderator: Shared Resources Group

Assistant Game Master (SM)
User avatar
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Dad life…

Postby Flare™ » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:11 pm

Super late post but our lil boy landed safely on Macross California!
Attachments
D953500C-2EE1-49B9-8A04-6C7E666BD617.jpeg
D953500C-2EE1-49B9-8A04-6C7E666BD617.jpeg (105.68 KiB) Viewed 2551 times
*Founding Member and President of the Klan Klein/Klan Klan Fan Club*

I take pics! See them on Instagram @Philsualized

Game Master
User avatar
Posts: 23803
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2001 6:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Dad life…

Postby Cobalt » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:40 pm

Congratulations!
Image
~Let the Beauty Sleep

Game Master
User avatar
Posts: 5396
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:20 pm
Location: Salisbury, North Carolina

Re: Dad life…

Postby MustangGT02 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:52 pm

Congrats!!!!
Image
"Luke...I am your father..." ~ Empire Strikes Back

White Knight
User avatar
Posts: 3249
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:24 pm
Location: Texas, USA

Re: Dad life…

Postby InfernosCaress » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:03 am

Look at his peaceful sleeping. You will get to that yourself this Fall. Maybe.

Assistant Game Master
User avatar
Posts: 3760
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2001 6:00 pm
Location: New Jersey, USA

Re: Dad life…

Postby Gerhard » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:11 am

Congratulations.

I think you missed a golden opportunity to give him Flare as a middle name, but I guess that would be a pretty hard sell to the wife, huh?

White Knight
User avatar
Posts: 3249
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:24 pm
Location: Texas, USA

Re: Dad life…

Postby InfernosCaress » Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:50 am

Gerhard wrote:I think you missed a golden opportunity to give him Flare as a middle name, but I guess that would be a pretty hard sell to the wife, huh?



But then he would have been less D.A.P.-per.

Could have used Flare as the first name, though...

Assistant Game Master (SM)
User avatar
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Dad life…

Postby Flare™ » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:06 pm

InfernosCaress wrote:
Gerhard wrote:I think you missed a golden opportunity to give him Flare as a middle name, but I guess that would be a pretty hard sell to the wife, huh?



But then he would have been less D.A.P.-per.

Could have used Flare as the first name, though...


Lol!
*Founding Member and President of the Klan Klein/Klan Klan Fan Club*

I take pics! See them on Instagram @Philsualized

Assistant Game Master (SM)
User avatar
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Dad life…

Postby Flare™ » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:08 pm

Gerhard wrote:Congratulations.

I think you missed a golden opportunity to give him Flare as a middle name, but I guess that would be a pretty hard sell to the wife, huh?


More than a hard sell, I’d be coffin shopping. Lol
*Founding Member and President of the Klan Klein/Klan Klan Fan Club*

I take pics! See them on Instagram @Philsualized

User avatar
Posts: 5515
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2001 6:00 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Dad life…

Postby Kosh » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:45 am

Congratulations bud!

Game Master
User avatar
Posts: 12383
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2001 6:00 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Dad life…

Postby Sabre » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:24 am

Congrats Flare!

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests