Greetings

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Assistant Game Master

Greetings

Postby Shadow Skull » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:31 pm

Well it has been a few months since I last posted on the MRC. First off I would like to apologize to my GM, fellow players in the City Busters and the players of the Golden Dragons for any inconveniences that I caused them. I wasn't expecting my job and summer classes to eat up so much my free time, but I should have found some time to get online to let everyone know what was going on.

Though I drop by and let you all know I'm still alive. I'm not sure how often I'm going to be able to stop and visit the site between college and work; however, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to do much in the way of games in the future.

Game Master

Postby Sabre » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:59 pm

Shadow Skull, great to hear from you at any rate. Take care and drop us (or me) a line any time!!

Ace Pilot

Postby COBRA » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:52 am

This post might be late, but's it's because I saty away from the Chamber thread to much :P

Anyway, glad to hear you are alive Shadow Skull. Wondered what happend to you when you went AWOL ;)

Return to Member Updates