Giving Macross a rest

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Game Master

Giving Macross a rest

Postby Sabre » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:11 pm

Like the title says, I've been GMing Macross in one form or other for well over 10 years now. I'm taking a break. This message shall serve as my notification that I'm not going to be GMing any more Macross games and my current Macross games planned or in progress are being shelved.

I love my players and I love this community but I need and desire a change of pace. I'll continue to play in Macross games here and I'll continue to GM other genre games but for now at least, I'm closing the book on Macross.

Thanks again guys, I hope to see you folks in some of my other projects.

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:28 pm

I totally understand where you are coming from on this one, Nick. 10 years is a long time to game in the same universe, especially when there has not been a Macross release of significant quality since Macross Plus (Seven was campy and Zero was just wierd, pretty but wierd).

Sorry to see them end but I am very glad you are going to stay on the boards as a player and with a Robotech game.

~Wayne

Flight Leader

Postby Sparky » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:56 pm

Wow, this is real sudden...Hm... Well I guess it happens to everyone, we all have our own time. Good Luck Sabre, with all of your games, and I'll miss PotP, kinda sad to see it go. See you around.
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." - Optimus Prime

Postby Phantomj » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:58 pm

I agree with you Sabre relax have fun.
"We all wear masks, Spider-Man. But which one is real, the one that hides your face or the one that is your face?"

The Green Goblin from The Spectacular Spiderman Animated TV Series.

Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:20 am

Sabre - I sympathize with your feelings entirely.

I can only wish I'd been that wise a few years back. Would've spared me a lot of trouble.

Cheers!

- A.

Return to Member Updates