May be MIA from Aug. 23-Sept. 7

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Assistant Game Master

May be MIA from Aug. 23-Sept. 7

Postby Shadow Skull » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:41 pm

I figured I should give everyone a heads up that I might not be able to post due to college.

I've finally finished my Associates Degree at Germanna Community College and transferred into Old Dominion University to work on a Mechanical Engineering Degree. Unfortunately, Germanna managed to botch my transcript, so I didn't get into ODU until early last week. Right now I've been spending a lot of time looking for a place to live, that will be within walking distance of ODU. Hopefully, I manage to find a reasonable place to live at in Norfolk.

So Sabre, Araruin and those that I game with. If you don't see me posting, for about two weeks, you will at least know what is going on.
Silence may be "Golden," but ducktape is Silver.

Can now be reached at my old e-mail and IM account

Game Master

Postby Sabre » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:25 pm

Thanks for the update.

Assistant Game Master

Postby Shadow Skull » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:32 am

Well I find a place to live at, already moved into and it is almost on campus. Unfortunately, my computer can't access the internet so I might be waiting a few days before I can use it. My dad is suppose to be visit tomorrow. So I might have internet access from my computer by tomorrow; however, I might not. If I do, I'll try to get something posted on Sunday. If not, then I probably won't get anything posted until next weekend.
Silence may be "Golden," but ducktape is Silver.

Can now be reached at my old e-mail and IM account

Return to Member Updates