Azazel's status

This is an open MRC ONLY discussion area for the discussion or petition of Rules, Policies, or other MRC and MRC Alliance items. Please announce any absences (long term or short term) on this board. New campaign announcements will be posted on this board, as well.
Wing Leader

Azazel's status

Postby Azazel » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Hey everyone!

As I've told a few of you through IM, I'll be leaving town tomorrow night, headed for what I expect to be four awesome days (and nights) at the beach. As there is no internet connection available at where I'm staying (nor do I have a laptop, for starters), I won't be able to post until my return on Sunday, April 12th.

I originally intended to post for all my characters prior to my departure, but work (figures...) related issues are being wrapped up so I can actually leave, so I *may* not be able to get all the posts needed of me prior to getting the hell out of this place.

If so, I'd appreciate if you guys (Cobalt, Koenshaku and BEAR) saw to NPCing my characters during this short leave of absence. ^-^

Thanks in advance,

- A.
"I'll show you fear in a handful of dust." T.S. Elliot

Game Master

Postby Koenshaku » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:29 pm

No Problem, A. Have a good time!

Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:57 pm

Hey everyone!

After a couple hellish weeks, my schedule's clearing up a little. I'll be posting again within the week.

Cheers!

- A.

Group Leader

Postby Liltroll » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:19 am

*prods with a stick*
"The relevant equation is: Knowledge = power = energy = matter = mass; a good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read" ~ Terry Pratchett

Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:56 pm

Ow! That hurt! =P

I'll be posting tomorrow. As hard as I tried, I couldn't get up to speed last week. =/

- A.

Game Master

Postby Koenshaku » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:17 pm

*takes Liltroll's stick*

*beats Azazel furiously with stick*

Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:32 pm

*spots angry mob wielding torches standing just outside his window*

Ack!

errr... uhmm... *runs away*

Seriously though, I'll be back full time starting October 17th.

We swears.

Cheers!

- A.

P.S. On a more personal note, life sucks. Big time.

Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Hey everyone!

...guess it's been an insanely long time ever since this thread saw its last update. ^^;;

Anyways, I just wanted to let all of you know (Frange1 in particular) that I've lost the ability to join in on the whole 'posting madness' scheme. At the current time, I can't commit to writing more than a single post every day or two, and I apologize for that.

This situation shouldn't take long to resolve itself however, to the point where I should be back to normal by this Friday. If not... guess I'll be scaring this thread out of its wits by posting twice in less than a couple years or so. XD

Cheers!

- A.

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:51 pm

No worries from me. From a logistical point of view, you are still on your own thread, so you aren't holding anyone up.

From a GM perspective, I'm in it for you to have fun, so take your time. Whatever you've got going on, I've been in a similar place lately.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Thank you for understanding.

As for what's to blame over my reduced posting ability, it's an audit at the office. It's supposed to end on Friday though. =D

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:21 am

I hate audits. I hope everything settles down for you soon.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Good news, lady and gentlemen. Audit's officially KAPUT. ^^

Cobalt - Yep. I hate them too. They're like the IRS's... with both steroids and a vengeance. XD

Cheers!

- A.

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:35 pm

yay! I owe you a post... :oops:
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:41 pm

No worries, man. :D

Cheers!

- A.

Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Hey everyone!

As I told Frange1 via a PM that I sent him last week, I've spent the last few days or so tending to a multitude of things, ranging from having dinner with friends I don't get to see all that often, renewing an expired driver's license, scrambling to get my hands on a copy of XP to bring my desktop back to life, etc. All those activities have taken up more time than expected, resulting in my being unable to post as of late.

I'm sorry to say however, that I need an extension on my posting leave. I'm still on vacation, but I will be climbing unto an airplane in a couple days and I still need to clear my to-do list. Not to mention that I won't have much in the way of internet access over my stay.

Whatever happens, I'll be going back to work -and the routine that comes with it- on the 21st. :D

Thank you.

Cheers!

- A.

Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:31 pm

The good, ol' routine's back, so... I'm back. ^^

Cheers!

- A.

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:33 pm

welcome back.
- Friedrich Nietzche

Group Leader

Postby Liltroll » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:30 am

Yeah, wb ;)

And Hitomi still needs a funky roommate for when she moves over to Los Angeles you know :P
"The relevant equation is: Knowledge = power = energy = matter = mass; a good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read" ~ Terry Pratchett

Game Master

Postby Cobalt » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:17 am

Welcome back, bud.
~Let the Beauty Sleep

Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Thanks a lot, folks. :D

liltroll - That'd be a lot of fun, I think. ^^

Cheers!

- A.

Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Just a quick update. I've been a bit busy with a couple RL issues, hence my slowness posting as of late. I should, however, be back to full strength by Monday, so please bear with me a bit. ^^;;

Cheers!

- A.

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:43 pm

No worries. RL has been kicking me around too (see Cobalt's status)
- Friedrich Nietzche

Wing Leader

Postby Azazel » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Yeah... RL and corporate internet policies suck about as much as RE:5. The film, of course. ¬¬

Anyways, just a quick heads up. I really tried to get a post up today, but I simply didn't have the time to actually focus and get it past the draft stage. Work's taken a big chunk out of my free time (and I was a really, really lazy bastard throughout the weekend ^^;;) but I'm still here.

Cheers!

- A.

White Knight

Postby Frange1 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:09 pm

It's all good. Posting in general seems to have taken a tranquilizer lately.
- Friedrich Nietzche

White Knight

Postby IronQueen » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:32 am

Hey peeps, just wanted to say thank you for all your messages and your support. My mum is very slowly improving and life would appear to be returning back to normal, so fingers crossed, I shall start posting after the weekend once I caught up with some sleep myself.

Nat x

Next

Return to Member Updates